Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Story
02-08-2014, 03:11 AM,
Z
RE: Forum Story
Once upon Howard, a leech, he died. Therefor, e machines break because they suck. As Leechparasite died, so did Shibe. Shibe used to hang with Leechparasite until they both were killed by a wild Zubat machine that broke ending the modern

[Image: skeletondancemi2.gif]
I am Zac, if I derail your thread call 911 and don't panic.
02-08-2014, 03:26 AM,
terrible person
Once upon Howard, a leech, he died. Therefor, e machines break because they suck. As Leechparasite died, so did Shibe. Shibe used to hang with Leechparasite until they both were killed by a wild Zubat machine that broke and exploded horribly
02-08-2014, 03:33 AM,
Z
Once upon Howard, a leech, he died. Therefor, e machines break because they suck. As Leechparasite died, so did Shibe. Shibe used to hang with Leechparasite until they both were killed by a wild Zubat machine that broke and exploded horribly ending the modern era of technology

02-08-2014, 03:45 AM,
VeritasUnae
Once upon Howard, a leech, he died. Therefor, e machines break because they suck. As Leechparasite died, so did Shibe. Shibe used to hang with Leechparasite until they both were killed by a wild Zubat machine that broke and exploded horribly ending the modern era of technology. With technology over
02-08-2014, 04:00 AM,
Z
Once upon Howard, a leech, he died. Therefor, e machines break because they suck. As Leechparasite died, so did Shibe. Shibe used to hang with Leechparasite until they both were killed by a wild Zubat machine that broke and exploded horribly ending the modern era of technology. With technology over elves now rule

02-08-2014, 04:05 AM,
VeritasUnae
Once upon Howard, a leech, he died. Therefor, e machines break because they suck. As Leechparasite died, so did Shibe. Shibe used to hang with Leechparasite until they both were killed by a wild Zubat machine that broke and exploded horribly ending the modern era of technology. With technology over, elves now rule. Gerund, an elf
02-08-2014, 04:26 AM,
Z
Once upon Howard, a leech, he died. Therefor, e machines break because they suck. As Leechparasite died, so did Shibe. Shibe used to hang with Leechparasite until they both were killed by a wild Zubat machine that broke and exploded horribly ending the modern era of technology. With technology over, elves now rule. Gerund, an elf was addicted to

02-08-2014, 04:31 AM,
kaolincash
Once upon Howard, a leech, he died. Therefor, e machines break because they suck. As Leechparasite died, so did Shibe. Shibe used to hang with Leechparasite until they both were killed by a wild Zubat machine that broke and exploded horribly ending the modern era of technology. With technology over, elves now rule. Gerund, an elf was addicted to saying three words

[Image: forumsig.gif]
02-08-2014, 06:09 AM,
Z
Once upon Howard, a leech, he died. Therefor, e machines break because they suck. As Leechparasite died, so did Shibe. Shibe used to hang with Leechparasite until they both were killed by a wild Zubat machine that broke and exploded horribly ending the modern era of technology. With technology over, elves now rule. Gerund, an elf was addicted to saying three words "willy bum bum"

02-08-2014, 03:31 PM,
kaolincash
Once upon Howard, a leech, he died. Therefor, e machines break because they suck. As Leechparasite died, so did Shibe. Shibe used to hang with Leechparasite until they both were killed by a wild Zubat machine that broke and exploded horribly ending the modern era of technology. With technology over, elves now rule. Gerund, an elf was addicted to saying three words "willy bum bum". Nevertheless, Gerund also

[Image: forumsig.gif]