The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Use of undefined constant CKEDITOR_PLUGINROOT - assumed 'CKEDITOR_PLUGINROOT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 17 - File: inc/plugins/ckeditor.php PHP 7.2.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/ckeditor.php 17 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Use of undefined constant postnum - assumed 'postnum' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 253 - File: inc/plugins/my_activity.php PHP 7.2.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/my_activity.php 253 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 my_activity_postbit
/inc/functions_post.php 789 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Use of undefined constant postnum - assumed 'postnum' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 253 - File: inc/plugins/my_activity.php PHP 7.2.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
open rp: leonardo dicaprio brings pizza to an office
04-08-2014, 11:18 PM,
kaolincash
open rp: leonardo dicaprio brings pizza to an office
Leonardo entered his agent's office, anxious. She had sounded excited over the phone, when she called to inform him of the role. Leonardo wondered what it could possibly entail; why was his agent being so secretive about it? Couldn't she just tell him over the phone?
At any rate, Leo thought, perhaps this is the one. Perhaps this would be the role that finally got him his oscar.

Leo pushed open his agent's door, set ajar, and opened the box he was carrying.
[Image: 95597380795827027814.jpg]
"I brought pizza", he said. Because he had.

[Image: forumsig.gif]
05-08-2014, 03:42 AM,
Z
RE: open rp: leonardo dicaprio brings pizza to an office
But did the drown at the end?

[Image: skeletondancemi2.gif]
I am Zac, if I derail your thread call 911 and don't panic.
05-08-2014, 02:01 PM,
kaolincash
The tiny voice in the back of his mind cut through him like a knife.
But did the drown at the end?
Leonardo wiped the perspiration from his brow, telling the inner voice to shut up.
[Image: 99762718969028527434.gif]
I'm just going to to enjoy pizza with my agent, he forced himself to think. Focus on the pizza, Leo.
He could not let this happen to him again. Not if he wanted [Image: 07698397809887931194.gif].

05-08-2014, 03:33 PM,
Z
*Oscar Wilde burst in the door^

[Image: skeletondancemi2.gif]
I am Zac, if I derail your thread call 911 and don't panic.
05-08-2014, 03:47 PM,
kaolincash
"Oscar?!" Leo gasped. "Back from the expedition already?!"
Leonardo DiCaprio dropped the pizza box, sending olives tumbling under his agent's desk. She gave him a stern look, but her expression softened to see Leo and Oscar embrace. Oscar snaked his hand down Leonardo's back and Stephanie watched as Leonardo pulled it back up before it could finish its attempt at grasping Leo's firm left buttock.

As they broke apart, Stephanie could see that Oscar had become aroused by his contact with the actor. She cleared her throat, and only then did Oscar seem to acknowledge her presence.

"Stephanie, thank you for inviting me here today," he said, taking a seat. He turned his head and looked up at Leonardo. "No doubt you are wondering what this role is..." he grinned, slyly.

Leonardo picked up the pizza box and sat down next to Oscar, giving him a quizzical look.

[Image: 13547197305511493483.jpg]
"Tell me more."

06-08-2014, 05:15 AM,
VeritasUnae
"My boy," Oscar continued, "we think this will be your best movie yet. It's called 'Roomlocked'. Some small time writing online but the content pool is huge to draw from." The man-with-a-name-like-an-award paced around the room slowly. "We managed to procure rights to a movie based on some of the initial events of the story but we'll likely tweak it to something consumable for the masses."

He paused. "And they want you for the main antagonist, Leo."

[Image: 86638120627857391650.png]
06-08-2014, 03:19 PM,
kaolincash
Leonardo looked out of the window, in thought. He had always enjoyed playing the antagonist, and people often regard them as a more interesting character than the protagonist... but something about Oscar's description had made him hesitate. It seemed too... vague. Almost intentionally so.

"Oscar," Leo began, but Wilde put his finger to Leo's lips.
"Just say yes, my sweet."

Leo blushed, and pulled Oscar's hand away.
"I suppose I'll just have to trust you. It's a tentative yes, but I'd like to see a script before I sign anything..."

Wilde smiled knowingly, and departed with a bow.
Leo turned to Stephanie, then remembered the pizza box.
"Here, the pizza's still warm," he said, picking up the box and feeling the heat emanating from its underside.
Stephanie took a slice and a bite. She smiled, remembering that Leonardo doesn't like olives.
"You're good to me, Leo. I've been so busy today I'd forgotten to have lunch."
"Well, you've gotten me so many roles over the years, the least I can do is bring you something to eat. With olives. I know how you like them," he scratched the back of his neck nervously. Why did he always feel this way around her?
I'm a married man, he thought. How would my wife feel if she knew I was attracted to someone like Stephanie?

His eyes traced the contour of her form, her strong arms grasping the pizza crust so gracefully despite the power contained within her body. He watched her tongue catch the string of mozzarella as it just missed her mouth, and draw it back behind her shiny, deadly teeth.
She could break my body so easily, Leo considered. She could tear up my back... she could...

"Is everything okay?" Stephanie asked, looking at Leo with concern. He was sweating again.
"Hm? Wh- yes. Yes, I'm fine. Sorry," Leo quickly wiped his brow once more. "I was miles away." What he wouldn't give to be wiping the sweat from his body with her thick, dark hair. Such soft, soft hair.
"I have to go," he said, and hurried to the door. Stephanie caught a glimpse of Leonardo as he stood, and realised why he was sweating.
Oscar's barking up the wrong tree with this one, she thought.

Spoiler:
[Image: 97921132260451206788.png]

08-08-2014, 08:36 PM,
Rarity
As Leonardo was about to exit, the door creaked upon suddenly as a new guest arrived.

[Image: 31025029232825577674.jpg]

"Hello, Darlings. I hope I'm not late for the meeting. Is Mr. Wilde still here-"

[Image: 83427750083089201972.jpg]

"Is that some sweet tasty pizza I smell."
08-08-2014, 10:27 PM,
kaolincash
Stephanie glared at Rarity, who was just under an hour late for their scheduled appointment.
"Mr Wilde had to leave, Leonardo was his last appointment of the day and he will not be back until next week. You will just have to reschedule." Stephanie turned her chair slightly, away from the pony who was now wringing her hooves in embarrassment. The bear looked down toward her pizza and continued to eat, in pointed silence. Rarity slunk out meekly.

In the lobby, Rarity sat on her haunches and began to tear up. At the sound of footsteps behind her, she sniffled and wiped away the moisture from her eyes. Turning, she saw that Leonardo had approached her with the last slice of pizza.
"I don't know what that was about," he said, "but I know a person who needs a slice of pizza when I see one." Rarity smiled, sniffling again, and took the slice.
"Thankyou, Mr DiCaprio," she began, but stopped when he shot her a disarming smile.
"Please, call me Leo." He pulled a chair up to the pony and took a seat next to her. "If there's anything I can do to make things easier between you and Stephanie..?"
Rarity blushed. This Acadamy Award Nominated actor, giving her all this attention!
"I- I'm.. well, that's very kind of you to offer, but..." she squeaked.

Leonardo laughed. He had always found it amusing that people could get so flustered around him. He leaned over and smiled warmly; the kind of smile that says you can tell me anything.
"Really, I mean it," he said. "Maybe I can help."
Rarity looked at him like a deer in the headlights, until she suddenly remembered to breathe. She sighed, and figured she may as well explain.
"I may as well explain," she said "I figure."
She stood up and began to pace in front of Leo.
"Oscar Wilde, as you know, is not just a movie producer. He may have moved away from the stage, but recently he has begun to strike up a few theatre projects once more. He hired me as a costume designer, for his return to playwrighting. Oscar introduced me to Stephanie, who commissioned me to create her a dress for an awards speech. I... something went wrong..." Rarity stopped pacing and turned away.
"Wrong?" Leo asked. "Something was wrong with the dress?"
"It tore, or just came apart at the seams, or... something! I don't know what happened, I was so sure it was perfect!" Rarity began to tear up again.

[Image: 93170786709504361055.png]

Leo reached into his jacket and pulled out a handkerchief.
"Here," he said, and wiped the tears from her eyes.
"Ever since then, Stephanie has refused to speak to me. I have to come to her office to see Oscar, of course, and our paths cross... I just try to be as nice as possible and hope she forgives me..."
Something in Leonardo's mind clicked.
"Rarity." He looked at her seriously. "When did this happen?"
Rarity looked down at her feet, understanding exactly what he was asking. Leonardo had figured it out; Rarity's dress was the reason Stephanie had been losing business. Ever since that event several months ago, Stephanie's clients had been dropping out left and right.
"Leo..." Rarity began, but Leo took her hoof in both hands and looked into her eyes.
"Rarity, you shouldn't blame yourself. You did your best, and even if that is the reason Stephanie had to move to this smaller office, she'll be fine. She's a great agent, and she still has me." He picked up the pizza box, folded it up and deposited it into the nearest waste receptacle. "I'll catch you later, Rarity" he said, and slunk back into Stephanie's office.

Rarity watched the door close and smiled to herself. Maybe he's right; it doesn't matter what Stephanie thinks of me.