Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update
22-08-2015, 04:09 PM,
kaolincash
Forum Update
I updated the software and now the theme's gone all weird so bear with me while I try and fix it.

I'll keep you informed.

[Image: forumsig.gif]
05-09-2015, 10:38 PM,
kaolincash
RE: Forum Update
Ok I'm trying some more radical changes so the forum might be fucked up for a couple days. Bear with me, it'll be all back to normal one way or another if I have to completely reinstall everything from scratch to do it. I'll do my best to preserve everyone's information, I will not be deleting anything from the database, I just need to reset a bunch of cosmetic information.

06-09-2015, 09:00 PM,
kaolincash
Ok so I've made a few updates.
You'll probably notice them as you use the site, so I won't go into too much detail, but the biggest change you'll likely notice is the moving of a lot of threads to the boneyard. I've set up a plugin that automatically moves and locks threads that don't get a reply for a certain amount of time (it's set at 3 years now, but I originally had it set as 6 months which is why so many threads went to the boneyard).

If you want a specific thread resurrected then just lemme know (I am a necromancer after all) and I plan to exhume a few of them manually anyway.

06-09-2015, 09:02 PM,
kaolincash
in fact, fuck it, i'm just gonna resurrect them all if i can remember what goes where