Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
10-09-2015, 12:50 AM,
#41
TWLBOAJ
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
I gently pat Ohio on her magnificent clawed hand, quietly, privately pointing out to her that as a small and skinny thing without much muscle tone, I'm hardly a meal, compared to the good Géneral, who so callously throws people under the bus and is clearly bulky enough to muck around with dead bodies like they're play-doh. I'm probably not yummy, and certainly not all that filling. No, all I have, in place of a nourishing bod, is a fly-ass uniform that isn't mine, and some logic. We have in the room a fool who plays with old corpses like mud, the literal KING OF BURGERS, and a fella who can't climb and is distracted by his DISGUSTINGLY MANGLED NAILBED. All of whom, by the way, seem perfectly okay with leaving the most useful member of the group, an incredibly resourceful dinosaur, behind, along with her captive, who might be important later. It looks like an alliance might be more helpful, because 1: no way in hell would I leave you behind like an asshole, and 2: I cannot stress this enough, I am by far the least satisfying potential meal in this room.

[Image: 17321902285830625341.png]
Reply
11-09-2015, 11:08 PM,
#42
Zalak123
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
Unsure of how to properly deal with the IMMENSE PAIN I am currently in, I apply pressure to my finger wound using the cleanest material I can find, the inside of my beautiful WIZARD HAT. No longer in the mood for physical tasks, I at least try to reason with the dinosaur. I walk into the dinosaur's field of vision, point to the window, and then shake my head. I then point to the barred door and nod.
Reply
12-09-2015, 01:00 PM,
#43
dinowoman
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
Despite General Arse Biscuité's and Slayer X's apparent desire that I should slaughter my prisoner I consider Konstantin's argument to have more merit. The others do indeed look more appetising. However, fortunately for them, I still haven't forgotten that eating my team-mates without a good reason would probably be considered inappropriate, especially as I devoured the catatonic one only a short while ago and so am not yet in need of further nourishment. So I hiss threateningly at them and let go of Konstantin. Since the attempt to escape through the window proved to be an abject failure they're not about to disappear and leave me behind anyway, so I no longer need a hostage.

The failure of the previous scheme also apparently leaves the door as the only viable escape route and Slayer X seems to agree (though he still seems to think I can't understand spoken words), so I run at the door and use my natural agility as a raptor to take a flying leap at it and hope my bulk will be enough to break it open. If there are armed guards outside I hope my bulk and vigour will be enough to allow me to survive any opening shots that don't hit me directly in the head or heart. After that, the sight of a large dinosaur bearing down on them with bared teeth and a mass of claws and feathers flapping at them should be enough of a distraction to prevent them taking aim again.
Reply
12-09-2015, 03:03 PM,
#44
kaolincash
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
The Burger King, while INTELLIGENT, sadly lacks the CHARISMA necessary to sway Ohio into slaying anyone. With such low VIGOUR, it's a wonder anyone pays attention to him at all.

Despite concurring the The Burger King, GÉNERAL ARSE BISCUITÉS is also UNSUCCESSFUL in willing the dinosaur to SLAY THE CAPTIVE. It looks like the FOOL'S ERRAND must be put on hold for now, thank fuck. The others are SIGNIFICANTLY RELIEVED that the blockheaded idiot will not be TENDERISING ANY PARTY MEMBERS for the next few minutes at least.
Whether due to his NECROTIC FROLICKING or for SOME OTHER REASON, GÉNERAL ARSE BISCUITÉS begins to feel SICK.

Konstantin, in response to the PLEAS OF MURDER from these two assholes, successfully TALKS OHIO DOWN. Their suggestion that they are both BETTER OFF ALIVE and PROBABLY GROSS TO THE TASTE are well received, Ohio decides, and releases her captive. Konstantin, while remaining UNSURE whether or not they should be OFFENDED by the SELF DEPRECATION successfully securing their release, is RELIEVED.

Slayer X suggests they ABANDON ALL HOPE ALL WHO EXIT THROUGH THE WINDOW and instead FOCUS on the OMINOUSLY ENCRYPTED EXIT at floor level: even though he looks like a FUCKING BUFFOON with all the POINTLESS MIMING, Ohio agrees with him and braces herself for an attempt at BATTERY.

Unfortunately for Ohio, despite having considerable BULK, the LOCK HOLDS FAST. Though the ILL-EFFECTIVE ASSAULT failed she is UNHARMED, but her EGO is a little BRUISED.

It seems the door may ALSO PROVE TOUBLESOME, if not EASIER to ACCESS.
Those who have the MENTAL CAPACITY to ASSESS the LOCK can tell that it is SECURED FROM YOUR SIDE; which implies THREE THINGS:

1) With high enough SMARTS and VIGOUR, someone may be able to PICK THE LOCK.
2) With high enough BULK and VIGOUR, someone may be able to FORCE THE LOCK.
3) Locking a door from THE INSIDE requires the USE of a KEY which is PROBABLY still somewhere INSIDE THE ROOM, you DENSE FUCKS.


Given that SOME OF YOU realise that there is a REAL CHANCE of passing the ONLY REAL HURDLE set for ANY OF YOU at this VERY EARLY POINT IN THE CAMPAIGN, perhaps your next movements will ACTUALLY PROGRESS THE STORY?

ROLLS 
  • GÉNERAL ARSE BISCUITÉS (Draal):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 2
      VIGOUR: 15
      BULK: 15
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 6 (6)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 1 (1)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 10 (10)

  • Slayer X (Zalak123):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 13
      VIGOUR: 6
      BULK: 13
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 18 (18)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 9 (9)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 6 (6)

  • Ohio (dinowoman):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 10
      VIGOUR: 4
      BULK: 18
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 15 (15)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 16 (16)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 10 (10)

  • Konstantin (twlboaj):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 12
      VIGOUR: 14
      BULK: 6
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 1 (1)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 7 (7)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 8 (8)

  • The Burger King (dabigman777):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 29
      VIGOUR: 2
      BULK: 1
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 10 (10)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 20 (20)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 5 (5)

Reply
12-09-2015, 03:15 PM,
#45
Draal
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
Momentarily distracted from my NOBLE QUEST by the loud bashing on the door and the sudden feeling of sickness, I finally catch on to what the rest of the group is working towards. I then proceed to pocket my POORLY MADE PLASTIC SHIV.



And then I bash the shit out of the lock with my barbell.
Reply
12-09-2015, 09:21 PM,
#46
TWLBOAJ
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
I search the room for a key, or perhaps for a makeshift lock pick. The Burger King is pretty darn smart. Maybe he knows how to pick locks. Or if he won't, maybe I can figure it out.

[Image: 17321902285830625341.png]
Reply
12-09-2015, 10:16 PM,
#47
dabigman777
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
I proceed, now understanding what the room feels, to tell everyone everything i know about locks, like where to hit to break them or how to pick them open. I also scan the bodies around me for a piece of metal or something else i could use to pick the lock. I pat GENÉRAL on the back and try to help him get over sickness.
Reply
14-09-2015, 05:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 15-09-2015, 01:51 AM by Zalak123.)
#48
Zalak123
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
(yo I think you mixed up my bulk with my intelligence)

I SEARCH THE AREA FOR KEYS, AND ITEMS THAT COULD BE USED AS MAKESHIFT LOCKS
Reply
14-09-2015, 07:28 PM,
#49
kaolincash
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
On mixing up stats 
(14-09-2015, 05:32 AM)Zalak123 Wrote: (yo I think you mixed up my bulk with my intelligence)

I'm just gonna go ahead and point out that I clearly order it
SMARTS
VIGOUR
BULK
every time and if you deviate from that order it can be confusing if I'm dealing with a lot of numbers pretty quickly.

Can everyone check I've listed theirs correctly and make sure their original posts are in this order so I'll be able to double check more easily?

Thanks.

p.s. please use
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
or
Code:
[spoiler=<title>][/spoiler]
for ooc comments, as I stated in the rules post
Reply
15-09-2015, 01:51 AM,
#50
Zalak123
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
(I EDITED MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER POST SO MY STATS ARE IN THE RIGHT ORDER)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)