Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
24-06-2015, 11:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015, 02:09 AM by kaolincash.)
#21
dabigman777
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
I look around at the people I'm with. I ask them what happened, if any of them know. I stare longingly at the bowl of Mac, hoping to snag a bite.
Reply
30-06-2015, 06:55 PM,
#22
TWLBOAJ
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
I check the pockets of my uniform, seeing what I'm doing wearing it. Could it be I was working at the Prison, or was this some sort of horrible escape attempt gone awry?

[Image: 17321902285830625341.png]
Reply
05-07-2015, 06:26 PM,
#23
kaolincash
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
GÉNERAL ARSE BISCUITÉS successfully searches every corpse in the room, his VIGOUR and BULK more than adequate for such a monumental task; before anyone knows it, he's searched all 24 of the DISGUSTING CORPSES and returned with A POORLY MADE PLASTIC SHIV, EIGHT CIGARETTES and A HANDFUL OF FINGERNAILS. He retrieved them from the more rotten corpses thinking they might be useful somehow, later. However, being MONUMENTALLY STUPID he forgets to check the shoes of those 14 CORPSES that are still wearing them.

He and The Burger King long to search the MAC AND CHEESE but are put off by the presence of A LARGE DINOSAUR RAVENOUSLY CONSUMING IT ALL.

Slayer X, the tenth in A LONG LINE OF SLAYERS, attempts to run to the EXIT of the prison. Despite his APPARENT KNOWLEDGE that prisons do, indeed, have exits, he FAILS at this task, of course, as there is no apparent way out of the cafeteria apart from the BARRED DOOR reading "DON'T DEAD, OPEN INSIDE" in dried blood. His sprint causes him to slam into said door, breaking a tooth. NICE GOING, IDIOT.

To the WESTERN SIDE of the room, Ohio is eating the MAC AND CHEESE with her CARNIVOROUS TEETH. She begins to feel SICK, because pasta is not made for dinosaurs, and instead searches for a SUITABLE CORPSE to devour. Unable to find one, she puts aside her qualms about SOCIAL NICETIES and mauls DIO BRANDO, who appears to have made no attempt to interact with his surroundings whatsoever, much like a man standing in a broom closet hoping for some kind of event to occur. He puts up no resistance, and nobody in the room notices, as Ohio RENDS THE FLESH from his LIFELESS, RAGDOLL BODY. His glassy, unblinking eyes masking the internal screaming he is presumably unleashing upon his brainmind. DIO BRANDO HAS DIED.

The Burger King strikes up conversation, and requests ANY INFORMATON the rest of the party can share regarding MEMORIES prior to their AWAKENING. Nobody can remember anything. This interrupts Konstantin, whose pocket-search bore one single fruit: an IDENTIFICATION CARD with a face they do not recognise.

There are no MIRRORED SURFACES nearby that can reflect their visage in such low light, but The Burger King confirms the picture is not of Konstantin. They both agree, also, that the name "ROD COCKER" printed on the ID CARD does not match the name "Konstantin". Konstantin and The Burger King know this because they are both human beings who can read english. Perhaps they will become friends.

To those who remain: WHAT IS YOUR NEXT MOVE?


ROLLS 
  • GÉNERAL ARSE BISCUITÉS (Draal):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 2
      VIGOUR: 15
      BULK: 15
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 16 (16)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 4 (4)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 9 (9)

  • Slayer X (Zalak123):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 13
      VIGOUR: 13
      BULK: 6
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 13 (13)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 5 (5)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 11 (11)

  • Ohio (dinowoman):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 10
      VIGOUR: 4
      BULK: 18
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 2 (2)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 16 (16)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 9 (9)

  • Konstantin (twlboaj):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 12
      VIGOUR: 14
      BULK: 6
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 11 (11)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 11 (11)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 12 (12)

  • The Burger King (dabigman777):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 29
      VIGOUR: 2
      BULK: 1
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 12 (12)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 2 (2)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 19 (19)


[Image: forumsig.gif]
Reply
05-07-2015, 07:57 PM,
#24
dinowoman
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
I look up as I finish devouring my meal and try to answer the Burger King's question, telling him that I have no memory of how or why I got here but, since my language is made up largely of various different hisses, I suspect that no-one but the narrator will be able to understand me. Then, having observed the actions of my surviving companions, I quickly pick through the fragments of clothing left behind from my lunch (or breakfast or dinner - I realise I have no idea what time it is other than that there's daylight)to see if he was carrying anything worth keeping, that I haven't already eaten, and then go and see if my nearly half a tonne weight is enough to force the door open.

[Image: 04321571052056156049.jpg]
Reply
05-07-2015, 09:56 PM,
#25
Draal
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
Looking at the door telling us not to die and to be open inside, I quietly mutter "Words to live by".
I then crouch down over whatever corpses are clothed and use my POORLY MADE PLASTIC SHIV to cut strips of fabric for later use as cordage. Afterwards, I look around for a flexible pole or small weighty object, in case I wish set up any snares with this cordage and need an engine.
Reply
06-07-2015, 02:15 AM,
#26
Zalak123
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
"Hmm, I'm not sure what 'DON'T DEAD, OPEN INSIDE' is supposed to mean, but I know my mind is INSIDE my head, so maybe I should open that if I want to stay alive..." I think to myself whilst pretending to ignore the pain of my broken tooth. As to not gross anyone out, I keep my mouth shut. Without speaking, I stomp my feet loudly, gesture to the barred door, throw some punches in the door's general direction, and then point to my wimpy muscles, shaking my head.
Reply
09-07-2015, 03:26 AM,
#27
TWLBOAJ
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
I suggest looking around the room for another way out, since whatever's open inside that door clearly doesn't want dead in it, and we have a dead Dio Brando in here. I'm not sure why we're here, either, I answer the king of burgers, but I know that I'm not Rod Cocker, and I know that I sure don't remember seeing that dinosaur before. And hey, maybe we shouldn't break the door down? Maybe? I attempt to persuade the others to explore the room with me more extensively before resigning ourselves to opening the door.

[Image: 17321902285830625341.png]
Reply
09-07-2015, 07:37 AM,
#28
Zalak123
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
I AM INEXORABLE ON THE MATTER, SO I CONTINUE TO POINT AT THE DOOR
Reply
12-07-2015, 04:21 PM,
#29
dabigman777
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
I go over to the bowl to see if the dinosaur left any Mac N Cheese, and along the way i scan the room slowly, looking for any source of light I can find, whether it is entering the room from outside, or something that can create light, like a flashlight or matches.

Spoiler:
(Im so sorry, went away for summer camp, im back now, and i have nothing planned for a while)
Reply
12-07-2015, 07:43 PM,
#30
kaolincash
RE: They're mostly all going to die. Mostly
The Burger King fails to understand the dinosaur's SOMEWHAT THREATENING gestures. He decides to move away, and pursue other efforts. He takes a look up toward the only OBVIOUS LIGHT SOURCE, the window, and takes stock of its ATTRIBUTES:
The window is SHORT but WIDE, spanning almost the entire wall. It appears to be REINFORCED by crisscrossing wire, and would require both SMARTS and BULK in order to successfully break through without harming oneself to the point of requiring medical attention. It would require SMARTS and VIGOUR to reach the window at all, in fact, and FURTHER VIGOUR to squeeze through the short gap - a feat THE DINOSAUR would find utterly impossible. To REACH, BREAK and PASS THROUGH the window would require an inexorable amount of teamwork and co-ordination.

It also occurs to The Burger King that nobody actually knows what floor they're on:
If they are on the TOP FLOOR, they may have a chance to reach the ROOF and climb up if they actually manage to access the exterior of the building, and even if they are on the GROUND FLOOR it is unlikely one would survive UNSCATHED from a drop to the ground outside from that height. Perhaps SOME KIND OF ROPE could be used?
Alas, none of this takes into account the ELEPHANT - or rather, dinosaur - in the room. It would involve leaving Ohio behind, and she MAY NOT BE particularly PLEASED with such a turn of events.

On his way to the mac and cheese, The Burger King rifles through some pockets. He finds a HALF FINISHED PACK OF GUM, which has been SQUISHED by the BUTT of the corpse upon whose person the gum was found. The FOIL WRAPPING of each stick of gum seems to be intact, but the gum itself is EXPOSED and FILTHY. No other materials are found, and the STILL WARM HEAT-LAMP has a clearly broken FILAMENT inside the bulb.

Looking down, The Burger King receives a face full of DINOSAUR BREATH which is emanating from the HALF-EATEN MAC AND CHEESE. The nauseating stench of reptilian bacterial infection causes him to VOMIT PROFUSELY, further condemning the UMAMI, UMAMI PASTA to its vile fate.

Unable to communicate with The Burger King, Ohio turns her attention to Slayer X, who is clearly attempting to suggest RAMMING down the BARRED DOOR. He keeps his mouth closed to protect his tooth from EXPOSURE TO THE AIR, but manages to think past the pain. He is unable to think TOO FAR past the WOBBLE of the broken tooth, however, and can't keep his tongue off it. Despite his ability to work through the pain, he remains DISTRACTED.

Ohio seems to understand Slayer X's desire to get the doors open, and prepares to batter it with her HEFTY BODY. Before she can engage, however, Konstantin interrupts the ANTEDILUVIAN/MIME EXCHANGE going on between them and suggests that battering down the door may not be a wise first option.

Despite Slayer X's PERSISTENCE, the other members of the party are inclined to AGREE with Konstantin - especially Ohio, who still feels a little sick after eating the mac and cheese and following it so hastily with AN ENTIRE HUMAN BEING. At any rate, as The Burger King has now established, THE WINDOW could be a viable exit option and there may even be OTHERS.

While these exchanges took place, GÉNERAL ARSE BISCUITÉS found a barbell with only ONE WEIGHT on it near one of the BEEFIER corpses, and is using his POORLY MADE SHIV to cut strips of cloth to perhaps later construct SOME KIND OF ROPE. However serendipitous this idea may have been between he and The Burger King, GÉNERAL ARSE BISCUITÉS accidentally cuts the strips too short and renders them all unsuitable for making any kind of cord: they cannot be tied together. WELL DONE, FUCKHEAD.

Perhaps only TEMPORARILY, your crew of prison misfits has turned their attention away from the OMINOUSLY LABELED EXIT and resolve to LIVE LIFE WITH NO EGRESS for the time being:
HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR NEXT MOMENTS?


ROLLS 
  • GÉNERAL ARSE BISCUITÉS (Draal):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 2
      VIGOUR: 15
      BULK: 15
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 18 (18)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 19 (19)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 10 (10)

  • Slayer X (Zalak123):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 13
      VIGOUR: 13
      BULK: 6
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 11 (11)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 7 (7)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 7 (7)

  • Ohio (dinowoman):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 10
      VIGOUR: 4
      BULK: 18
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 18 (18)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 19 (19)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 2 (2)

  • Konstantin (twlboaj):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 12
      VIGOUR: 14
      BULK: 6
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 7 (7)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 12 (12)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 18 (18)

  • The Burger King (dabigman777):
    • Stats:
      SMARTS: 29
      VIGOUR: 2
      BULK: 1
    • Rolls:
      SMARTS: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 6 (6)
      VIGOUR: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 14 (14)
      BULK: 1d20 rolled for a total of: 13 (13)

[Image: 04635191769620443388.gif]

[Image: forumsig.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)