Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dragon Age
03-08-2014, 09:04 AM,
Teutesus
Dragon Age
I can't fucking wait for Inquisition and I get the feeling it's gonna be everything that DA2 should have been.

I need to replay Origins, but every time I try, I get lost in modding.

soon
04-08-2014, 08:18 AM,
Z
RE: Dragon Age
I could never get in to the series because I beat the first game in a night with no deaths.

[Image: skeletondancemi2.gif]
I am Zac, if I derail your thread call 911 and don't panic.
07-08-2014, 02:13 PM,
kaolincash
never forget the time i replaced my grey warden with a skeleton then did the ritual with morrigan
[Image: skeleton.gif]

[Image: forumsig.gif]
07-08-2014, 06:59 PM,
WeWillShareAnecdotes
Call me an idiot, but i'm having trouble getting around the combat in the PC version of Origins. Confused

Any tips?
07-08-2014, 07:04 PM,
kaolincash
I recommend pausing at the start of combat (or setting it to auto pause) and taking it slowly until you get the hang of it. Imho the combat system is origins is vastly superior to that of DAII, in which targeting and abilities were a fucking joke.

Pausing at the start of combat is also useful for micromanaging your other party members. It's also a good idea to set up tactics for each character and then tweak them as the game progresses. It's a lil tedious at first but worth it - the game goes a lot smoother if you master the combat, and then you can focus on the A+ story and dialogue

[Image: forumsig.gif]
19-08-2014, 09:55 PM,
zladkohasaskeleton
Going to start Origins today (I think), will report on how badly I do. I am a casual gamer, and when I play anything involved it's been PC, but we don't have a machine that can run actual games anymore, so there's just my so's xbox. TT_TT
20-08-2014, 06:32 AM,
Myke
I preordered DAI a little while ago and I've been trying to do an origins>awakening>DA2 run to bring myself up to speed but yeah after I finish the origin section/ostagar I keep losing interest in the character and starting again

just can't seem to capture the magic of that first run-through with my cousland berserker douchebag, but I don't want to just remake him because reasons
24-08-2014, 08:21 AM,
karisma
(07-08-2014, 02:13 PM)kaolincash Wrote: never forget the time i replaced my grey warden with a skeleton then did the ritual with morrigan
[Image: skeleton.gif]

this gif is all i ever needed

[Image: tumblr_inline_nasokcFBvm1ro7vch.gif]