Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I NEED HELP
27-01-2015, 05:49 PM,
xotame
NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I NEED HELP
IT'S ME, NECROMANCER-GENERAL BONES ROCKSDALE.

Wait this isn't an RP thread.

FUCK IT.

I GOT A LETTER TODAY LET'S SEE WHAT IT SAYS.

"DEAR GLORIOUS NECROMANCER-GENERAL BONES ROCKSDALE. WE MISS YOU SO MUCH PLEASE COME BACK TO THE BARRACKS.
REGARDS,
BONALD MCBONALD."

WELL BONALD YOU'LL BE PLEASED TO KNOW THAT I HAVE LITERALLY ZERO TIME TO PLAY SKELETAL WAR GAMES like okay guys let me break it down.

I have a HELL of a lot on my plate right now and I've been letting this sit in the background for ALL OF SKELETON ETERNITY because I'm a shitlord who doesn't deserve any love whatsoever.

BUT FUCK THAT NOISE THIS IS THE BEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET.

So I made a rough draft of an excel spreadsheet that lets people make a character and equipment and skills and shit for the skeleton war roleplay but FUCK if I know how to turn that into a webpage that can't easily be broken.

This is a call to arms in a less literal sense. I need someone to show me how to turn an excel spreadsheet with protected cells and sheets into an interactive webpage(s) and if we can get it working I can put it up and we'll be back in business with as much interjection from me as possible because I WANT TO BE THE ROLEPLAY.

We can have access to mysql, html, css, and maybe java if we want to be the most flashy but I wanna keep it is BARE BONES as possible.

If any of you have any of these skills, report to my office [email protected] or pyreborn.tumblr.com and SHOOT ME UP WITH YOUR BRAINHEROIN.

Let's bring this place back to UNLIFE.

[Image: 96986972315526449402.png]
27-01-2015, 09:33 PM,
Zalak123
RE: NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I NEED HELP
I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE SKILLS, BUT IT's RAD THAT YOU'VE MADE A ROUGH DRAFT FOR THE SHEET. I'M SURE WE'LL FINd SOMEONE WITH THE SKILLS WE NEED
28-01-2015, 04:01 AM,
Zalak123
RE: NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I NEED HELP
IF WE RUN OUT OF OPTIONS, MAYBE WE COULD JUST USE A WEBPAGE THAT COULD EASILY BE BROKEN? LIKE GOOGLEDOCS OR SOME JAZZ.