Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
29-01-2015, 03:45 AM,
Bonald McBonald
RE: WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
[ Alright, I'm still running through ideas for part 2, so OPENING UP THE ACTION PHASE. Part 2 will become part of the next update. ]

[Image: tumblr_md722dhm291rhsiwao1_500.gif]
29-01-2015, 03:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 29-01-2015, 03:58 AM by Zalak123.)
Zalak123
"Damn son, I don't think all the salt in the world will be enough to fix this mess"

I greet Val as he flies over, and I tell him everything that happened since his untimely demise. "WE'RE DEFINITELY IN A GRIM SITUATION, BUT I DID LEARN ONE THING DURING THIS MESS: BE NICE TO GHOSTS, AND DON'T BREAK THE LAW. Oh, I guess that's two things" I clear my throat to prepare for THE BIG APOLOGY. "SORRY GHOSTS, I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT ALL OF YOUR FEELINGS"
29-01-2015, 04:29 AM,
Draal
I greet Val as well but in the back of my head wish I was a huge enough ass to insult him. As my train of thought progresses past there, I think of a few possible ways to solve this demon issue. I say to Goggles and Val's ghost, "So we could insult the demons in hope that it would cause some other demons to pull the demons here into wherever the fuck they came from. Another option would be for goggles to start complimenting ghosts since that might be the opposite of insults and he is the jerk that got us into this." Looking down at my arms, which now resemble those of a butcher from dead island due to it only being the bone density that is mutated and not the muscles, I come up with a third plan. "Wait, I have another idea" I tell the others as I look for a smaller demon's face to jam my limbs into
29-01-2015, 04:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 29-01-2015, 04:40 AM by Bonald McBonald.)
Bonald McBonald
Goggles' apology is noble, but it seems that no one cares. Almost as if everyone insulted... Isn't here.

Hugh finds little success in his search for a smaller demon's face in that he is unable to bring any of their faces into his vision. He can see enough to judge the general area of faces, however.

29-01-2015, 07:20 AM,
Zalak123
This is worse than I could have possible imagined... Did I send the ghosts to... double hell? I guess this is worth a shot.. I prepare my voice to shout even louder.. NO!This won't work. I need to do everything I can to save these ghosts. The only way I can save them... is by going to double hell myself...

"GOGGLES, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A COMPLETE NOVICE! YOU'RE A WORTHLESS GHOST-KILLING MONSTER!"
29-01-2015, 08:16 AM,
Draal
Seeing Goggles's example, I ask him "Yo do you want me to stab you with these bone stubs while you are at it or no?"
29-01-2015, 02:27 PM,
SinistARGH
"Shit, I guess we're going to double hell, now."
"Ha, this would make a great album name!"

[Image: 01120714461842577315.png]
29-01-2015, 03:24 PM,
Bonald McBonald
You hear a voice from behind you, " Well, it seems you've saved me the trouble of dragging you here myself, but there are much larger problems now. The living are in a panic, and many of the ghosts here are innocent. You'd best have a plan to reverse this that doesn't involve self-insults... You aren't even a ghost, get it together Goggles. Anyway, you've done this, and if you can't fix it... There are worse things than hell. Even worse than DOUBLE HELL."

29-01-2015, 03:40 PM,
SinistARGH
(29-01-2015, 03:24 PM)Bonald McBonald Wrote: You hear a voice from behind you, " Well, it seems you've saved me the trouble of dragging you here myself, but there are much larger problems now. The living are in a panic, and many of the ghosts here are innocent. You'd best have a plan to reverse this that doesn't involve self-insults... You aren't even a ghost, get it together Goggles. Anyway, you've done this, and if you can't fix it... There are worse things than hell. Even worse than DOUBLE HELL."

Ghost Val responds to the disembodied voice,"You don't mean... tr-triple hell?!"

[Image: 01120714461842577315.png]
29-01-2015, 05:40 PM,
Draal
Immediately trying to insult the voice behind us, I spin around and say "IF STUPIDITY EVER GOES UP $5 A BARREL I WANT DRILLING RIGHTS TO YOUR HEAD"