Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
27-01-2015, 02:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 27-01-2015, 02:35 PM by SinistARGH.)
SinistARGH
RE: WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
VAL'S ACTION FOR THE REST OF THE GAME:

[Image: Kars_Silver.png]

[Image: 01120714461842577315.png]
27-01-2015, 09:31 PM,
Zalak123
(IS THAT A /JOJO/ REFERENCE!?)
27-01-2015, 09:46 PM,
SinistARGH
(27-01-2015, 09:31 PM)Zalak123 Wrote: (IS THAT A /JOJO/ REFERENCE!?)

(( DERN SURE IT IS ))

28-01-2015, 09:30 PM,
Zalak123
(It's all good)
28-01-2015, 11:37 PM,
Bonald McBonald
( Did I say morning? Apparently I meant afternoon.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

The ghost quickly turns his head toward Hugh Jass, and an ethereal tear forms in his eye. "Asshole.... Casserole?"

Suddenly his hurt expression turns to fear as his gaze falls to the ground, which begins to tremble beneath the city. Strange arcane markings form through cracks in the ground, and begin to glow a deep crimson. Suddenly, an enormous, demonic hand bursts forth, clutching the poor, insulted soul as it is ripped back into its infernal domain.

The glow fades, and where the ghost stood, there is now nothing more than a scorched crater. Also, that ghost wasn't even a Ghostbuster. Way to live up to your name as a HUGE ASS.

As for Goggles, he easily spots a sale on salt and wooden novelty items at the local Safeway.

[Image: tumblr_md722dhm291rhsiwao1_500.gif]
29-01-2015, 01:02 AM,
Draal
After meeting up with Goggles, I tell them how successful my witty insults were. To show off my new-found powers, I yell at a nearby ghost "YOU ARE SO DENSE LIGHT BENDS AROUND YOU" and wait for the results
29-01-2015, 01:36 AM,
Zalak123
"Ahah! Good work. At this rate, I don't think I'll need any salt at all, but it's better to be safe"

I RUN TO SAFEWAY SO I CAN BUY MY SALT AND WOODEN OBJECTS. AS I RUN, I THROW INSULTS LEFT AND RIGHT, SUCH AS "THE ONLY THING SCARY ABOUT YOU IS YOUR GHASTLY HAIRCUT" AND "YOUR SCARE TACTICS ARE SO PREDICTABLE THEY REVIVE HEART ATTACK VICTIMS" TO ENSURE MY SAFETY.
29-01-2015, 01:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 29-01-2015, 02:40 AM by Bonald McBonald.)
Bonald McBonald
As it turns out, the ghostly population here is pretty high, and Goggles' voice is pretty loud. No fewer than 100 ghosts heard, and took offense to, the insults. Not because the insults were any good, but because Goggles just assumed their unlives' purposes were to scare.

Regardless how rude Goggles is, the hell portals that opened, were more or less simultaneous, and the combined pull of over 100 demons........ Is more than Earth can handle. A sinkhole is formed, and begins to expand, pulling the entire city into hell.

You don't quite notice this immediately though. To you, it feels like a sudden rush of wind. However, you note the sky shifting to a blood red color, and filling with clouds of a dark maroon. What was previously soil, is now nothing more than a charred, brittle surface. The developed land of the city has been shattered, and smoke pours from the cracks.

All this pales in comparison to the greatest change... Massive demons the size of small skyscrapers prowl the streets now. You can never seem to get a good luck at their faces, but even the portion of their forms you can see is enough to rouse a nameless terror in your heart.

They seem to be ignoring everything for now, but you know you'll have to be more careful now.

Sadly, there are no skeletons.

[ MORE TO COME. DO NOT ACTION PHASE YET ]

29-01-2015, 03:12 AM,
Bonald McBonald
While I'm working on Part 2...

First, I would like to apologize to SinistARGH. I wouldn't have killed off Val so swiftly if I knew I'd be doing stuff like this later. The other doomed player was originally planned to have died already. I would also like to extend an invitation. You may re enter the game as a ghost, and do whatever you like. You will be counted as dead still, but unless you get insulted you can still affect things.

NOW THEN WORLD BUILDING

Why are there suddenly ghosts everywhere?
They've always been there, but when Danny Phantom( The Ghostbusters guy, though no more a reflection of the cartoon than my joking description of his appearance. ) revealed himself, he had to reveal all of the incorporeal plane.

What was the deal with the cars?
They were a sort of snare for the living. Touching them( i;e, in attempt to vault over them ) would have you trapped, and transported to Hell. That's how the Ghostbusters normally do things.

Okay, but how do Ghosts work here?
Most simply hover, but full flight is possible. They can alter tangibility at will, and often cut straight through the Earth for transport.

I DO take, and encourage questions, but more should be revealed just through normal play.

29-01-2015, 03:36 AM,
SinistARGH
Val, since his death, has been in ghost hell. While floating around and ghost stuff like that, he notices those two nerds from the alleyway (in fact, the entire alleyway and adjacent street) are in ghost hell for some reason! Val's ACTION is to fly over to the two nerds and catch up the last few minutes since his horrible death in the cold grip of space.