Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we post our #SkeltalProblems
06-01-2015, 09:12 PM,
karisma
RE: we post our #SkeltalProblems
when you're fixing up some vodka and kool-aid in the kitchen but ur brother sees ya and he's all like "its only noon. and you're still in your pajamas, put the bottle down"

also >tfw u realize you've had vodka and kool-aid every night since new years

:o

[Image: tumblr_inline_nasokcFBvm1ro7vch.gif]
07-01-2015, 02:46 PM,
kaolincash
>tfw most of my favourite beers use isinglass (which is made from fish) during the fining process so i can't drink them because i'm a vegetarian
>tfw the beer spills on the floor and gets my pelvis damp anyway

[Image: forumsig.gif]
02-03-2015, 05:40 PM,
Draal
When you have been inside for a while and you pass by a window and happen to glance outside and fucking burn out your retinas or whatever skeletons use to see since the 4 BILLION TONS OF WHITE BULLSHIT is reflecting a fuckton of sunlight and you sit in the dark all day
02-03-2015, 06:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2015, 06:52 PM by SinistARGH.)
SinistARGH
(02-03-2015, 05:40 PM)Draal Wrote: When you have been inside for a while and you pass by a window and happen to glance outside and fucking burn out your retinas or whatever skeletons use to see since the 4 BILLION TONS OF WHITE BULLSHIT is reflecting a fuckton of sunlight and you sit in the dark all day

have you ever tried looking at the sky when there's a cloudy overcast? shit's the worst.

And you know what else I hate? When a bunch of clever people make a successful comment chain of great puns, and then there's that one fucker who just replies with one word of the subject. Fuck those guys.

[Image: 01120714461842577315.png]