Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smite
02-08-2014, 01:45 AM,
Z
Smite
So I play this game called Smite, its a 3d dota like game (I refuse to use the bullshit term moba that league fanboys made) And It actually a pretty neat game, It works like this different gods from different pantheons fight 5v5. Some of the pantheons in the game are Roman Greek Myan Chinese and Hindu. It is all in glorious 3d using wasd controls and all skillshots, so all the gods take skill, there is not one no skill god I can think of. They also add new gods rework and balance them constantly. The action is nice and there is a Euro and NA servers. Its pretty but doesn't tax computers very much, on high it runs 3 gigs of ram and on normal less than that. Its only 5 or so Gigabytes unlike Dota or League which are like 10 billion and the game are general shorter. Heres what the roster looks like right now.
[Image: 465px-Smite_gods.jpg]
And they are adding a god and reworking two of them this month alone, so the game never gets dull. All the kinks have been worked out and everything is streamlined if you want an example of what gameplay looks like here this.

I think this game is rad.

[Image: skeletondancemi2.gif]
I am Zac, if I derail your thread call 911 and don't panic.
02-08-2014, 02:08 AM,
LoliBoner
RE: Smite

#BestGod

[Image: 10766178002116435886.png]
02-08-2014, 02:44 AM,
VeritasUnae
i sort of want to play this
it looks better than dota or lol in any case
02-08-2014, 03:07 AM,
Z
Its defiantly way more fun, you should really try it out and I could help you with that.
Its new person friendly as well.

[Image: skeletondancemi2.gif]
I am Zac, if I derail your thread call 911 and don't panic.
08-08-2014, 02:40 AM,
Nomms
First started playing this game when it was in closed beta mainly because I'm a big deal.

I still play sometimes

(02-08-2014, 02:44 AM)VeritasUnae Wrote: i sort of want to play this
it looks better than dota or lol in any case

we should all play sometime. That'd be neat.