Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is the difference between West and East Skeletopolis?
07-08-2014, 06:51 PM,
SkellyJelly
What is the difference between West and East Skeletopolis?
Is this a Berlin reference? Do both divisions have clear political differences? Is East Skeletopolis better than West?
07-08-2014, 06:58 PM,
kaolincash
RE: What is the difference between West and East Skeletopolis?
It's not a specific reference to anything, no.
The difference is their political ideologies.

Both xotame and I are constructing sort of "propaganda" in the form of recruitment requests via PM, but other than that we haven't really posted much information about it. There is no *actual* truth at this point, both positions are warped by bias.

West Skeletopolis believe they are fighting for liberation from a proposed military state, but whether or not that is truly the case is difficult to determine.

East Skeletopolis believe they are fighting for a more safe skeleton hell environment that holds values closer to what they perceived as what skeleton hell is about.

In the end, it doesn't really matter which side you join and I'm not gonna push you away from the East in favour of the West or vice versa (and as you've already enlisted in the East anyway, that's kinda moot as this point). xotame could use the recruits, too. In terms of numbers, the ratio is currently 6:5, yourself included, in favour of the West Skeletopolis Regiment - but that doesn't take into account the activity of each member. It seems at the moment that West Skeletopolis is even more active than East would be even if the numbers were equal.

Take from this what you will, but more information will surely be revealed over the coming days.

[Image: forumsig.gif]
09-08-2014, 05:34 PM,
kaolincash
At this point in time, the East Skeletopolis Regiment is a greater force than the West. Please, do join whichever you feel you would have the most fun with, but ultimately it will be more fun for everyone involved if the teams are balanced. Before applying for either, perhaps make a note of the number of recruits in each thread. Smile

09-08-2014, 05:56 PM,
SkellyJelly
Or, if you are too lazy to count, feel free to check out my little handy information box I made on wikipedia (because I was too lazy to count, too).
09-08-2014, 06:02 PM,
kaolincash
but my name is kaolincash
as in
china clay, ancient chinese currency

09-08-2014, 06:17 PM,
SkellyJelly
OH I'm sorry for that sorry for that S U P R E M E N E C R O M A N C E R O V E R M A D A M E Moving-picture-skeleton-yelling-at-you-animated-gif I'll fix that immediately.
09-08-2014, 06:37 PM,
kaolincash
yea u fuckin better NERD

27-08-2014, 03:45 PM,
agent
woah, is it 1984 in skeleton hell?
27-08-2014, 04:28 PM,
kaolincash
not if west skeletopolis has anything to say about it